What Do You Give The Person Who Has Everything This Christmas?
What do you give the person that has everything?
We all have that friend or loved one that is truly impossible to buy for at Christmas. These tricky people often treat themselves to the things they’d like, only have eyes for things beyond your budget or simply do not need any more ‘things’. Flowers are a fabulous Christmas gift in times like these. After all, the sentiment of Christmas? Showing love and gratitude to those that are important to you.
Sending Christmas Flowers is a great idea for:
- An elderly relative who isn’t in need of ‘things’ but you just cannot bring yourself to send yet another bottle of sherry or box of After – Eights.
- Somebody in a care home or hospital – bring a little cheer to their bedside – we make many arrangements that are more compact and suitably ready arranged.
- Spoil your partner on Christmas Eve – throw them off their feet with a beautifully festive bouquet that they truly were not expecting.
- Surprise Mum with a beautiful table centrepiece this year – after all she’s cooked, wrapped all of the presents, (told Dad what all of the presents are), cleaned, tidied, shopped and welcomed all of the family to stay over the festive period – she’ll delight that you remembered the one thing she didn’t have time to do.
- A Neighbours worth can’t be totalled – say thanks with a pretty seasonal basket arrangement. Feeding the cat and watering the plants while you’re on holiday, taking in parcels or just generally keeping an eye out to make sure all is well – well, where would we be without good neighbours.
- Good employees can often feel underappreciated – remind them at Christmas just how valued they are.
Have a browse through our Christmas Collection – there is a wonderful feast of beautiful blooms for you to cast your eyes on. Or if you’d like something particular, pop us an email, give us a call or drop into our wonderful flower shop on Torquay Road, Paignton. Our team of expert florists will be delighted to make something perfect for your next Christmas gift.